Monday, September 25, 2006

Arundhati Roy - We

This is a 'must see' 64 minute documentary. I have not verified any of these facts myself, so I don’t know how much of it to trust. And I also found that even though the celebrated writer claims in her speech that it is not her intention to attack anyone or cause anger, the message ends up doing just that. I find it hard to decide whether it can still be justified or not.

But if any of you thought that “God of small things” was a treat to read, try and get hold of her political writings. If you have any interest in political science or law, you are bound to feast on them… if you don't have an interest in politics or law, reading those articles will convert you! (Do a Google search for “Friends of river narmada” or vist this page for a glimpse)
-Haren

No comments: